If you’re like most people, you watch a lot of TV. And if you watch a lot of TV, you probably know about some of the hacks that are on TV but never get to experience. From fixing plumbing to speeding up your metabolism, these hacks are sure to make your life a little easier. And with the summertime coming up, now’s the time to put them into practice!
How to make slime
Making slime is a great way to have fun and learn chemistry at the same time! Here are some tips on how to make slime:
1. Start with equal parts water and glue. Mix well and allow the mixture to sit for 5 minutes.
2. Add one drop of food coloring and mix until the color is desired.
3. Add enough glue to make a thick slurry, then add the juice of one lemon. Mix well and let the slime sit for 5 minutes so that the glue can set.
4. Play with the slime by squishing it between your fingers or using a spoon to create balls or snakes.
5. Once the slime has hardened, remove it from the bowl using a sharp knife or spoon. For best results, store Slime in an airtight container or baggie for future use!
How to hack your way through a maze
If you’re looking for ways to mess with your brain and see just how smart you really are, then check out these hacks from TV shows and movies! Whether it’s hacking a maze to escape or decoding an encrypted message, these are definitely cool things to try out. But be warned – some of them might be too tricky for the average person!
How to make a fire without matches
If you’re someone who hates having to fumble around trying to light a match, then this is the article for you! In this article, we are going to show you how to make a fire using just some natural materials. Whether you’re camping or just want to save some matches, these hacks will help you out.
To start, gather some sticks and dried grasses. Make sure that the sticks are not too wet or dry.
Next, take your dry materials and place them in the middle of the sticks. Make sure that everything is compacted well so that the fire does not spread too quickly.
Then, heat up your rocks until they are very hot (but not burning). Once they are heated up, place them on top of the materials and allow the fire to burn uncontested for a few minutes.
How to make a perfect hardboiled egg
Many people would love to know how to make a perfect hardboiled egg, but they never get the chance to see it on TV because it’s usually done in minutes by professional chefs. There are a few things you need to do correctly in order to make the perfect hardboiled egg:
Some people like their eggs perfectly boiled, while others like them a little less cooked. For the perfect boiled egg, start by putting your eggs into a pot of water that is just barely boiling. Bring the water to a gentle boil and then reduce the heat so that the water is simmering. Gently place your eggs into the simmering water and let them cook for 10-12 minutes. After 10-12 minutes, use a spoon to check if the center of your egg is cooked through. If it is not yet cooked through, let it cook for another minute or two before removing it from the pot. Once the center of your egg is cooked through, remove it from the pot and place it on a dish or cutting board. Let it cool for a few seconds before using it.
How to cook a steak without a grill
If you’re tired of grilling your steak outdoors or having to cook it quickly on the stovetop, try one of these hacks.
1. Grill your steak over a hot fire: Start by heating up some charcoal or wood chips in a grill, and then place your steak over the top. The heat will quickly sear the surface of your steak, giving it that delicious grilled flavor without all the hassle.
2. Heat up a cast-iron skillet: Another great way to cook a steak is by using a cast-iron skillet. Cast iron is specially treated so the heat transfers easily and evenly from the pan to the steak, resulting in an amazing crusty exterior and juicy interior. Simply preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit before placing your cooked steak inside for optimal results.
3. Marinate your steak: If you want to take things up another notch, try marinating your steak overnight in a secret sauce recipe before cooking it on the grill or stovetop. This will give it an incredible layer of flavor that will make even the most basic steaks taste like they’re from a five-star restaurant.
4. Grill frozen steaks: If you don’t have enough time to grill your steak fresh, try grilling frozen steaks instead! Just be sure to defrost them beforehand and cook them over medium-high heat until they reach your desired doneness.
How to make a cake that will knock your socks off
Making a cake that will knock your socks off is not as difficult as you may think. In fact, with a little bit of creativity and some basic ingredients, you can easily create an impressive dessert that will impress your guests.
2. Begin by prepping your baking pan. This will involve spraying it with cooking spray and then pressing a layer of parchment paper into the bottom. Place the cake batter in the prepared pan and then use a fork to swirl it around so that it forms a smooth surface.
3. Next, make the topping. Combine the confectioners’ sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and heavy cream in a bowl and whisk until well combined. Pour this mixture over the cake batter and spread it out evenly using an offset spatula or your hands.
4. Finally, prepare the frosting. In another bowl, combine the butter and milk until smooth. Add additional milk if needed to make the frosting thinner or thicker depending on your desired consistency. Stir in any desired flavorings such as chocolate chips or peppermint extract before spreading it over the top of the cake batter.
5. Place the cake in a preheated oven and bake for about 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow the cake to cool for at least 30 minutes before serving so that it is easier to slice and serve.
How to get over someone you love
There are some hacks that you will see on TV but never get to experience. In this article, we will be discussing 5 hacks that are sure to help you get over someone you love.
1. Cry It Out: This hack is often recommended to people who are struggling with relationship issues. The idea is to spend a night crying yourself to sleep in order to work through the Issues. You should do this if it is an ongoing problem for you and it has not worked in the past.
2. Talk About It: One of the best ways to work through an issue is by talking about it with someone else. This can be a friend, family member or therapist. Talking about it can help both parties become more aware of their feelings and allow them to express them in a healthy way.
3. Take A Break: Another common suggestion for resolving relationship issues is taking a break from each other. This could mean going their separate ways for a period of time or just taking a break from talking altogether. Sometimes when things are put on hold, they tend to come together better once they have had some time away from each other.
4. Move On: If after trying out these tips and they still haven’t helped, it may be time to move on from your relationship altogether. This doesn’t mean that you have failed, it just means that this particular situation isn’t right for you at this moment in your life and you should continue searching for what’s best for you.
5. Seek Professional Help: If after trying everything and things still haven’t worked, it may be time to see a therapist or counselor. This could be an excellent solution for people who are struggling with relationship issues in general or just with this particular person. Talking to someone who is qualified can help you work through the issue and come out on the other side stronger.